Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Next Best Thing to In-N-Out

We are burger connoisseurs.

My husband is PICKY when it comes to burgers.  He won't say one is great unless it is!

Like my Daddy, he too would eat one everyday if I'd let him...

 Sometimes I get fancy with the meat, and add all kinds of stuff.

But lately... all I've been doing is making a special sauce.

The other night I made sliders since all I had were Costco rolls in the house.

The sauce made the tiny burgers so good.

Ya gotta try this sauce on your next burger.

You'll be so glad you did.

Burger Sauce 
(all measurements approximate) 
1/2 C mayonnaise
Couple tablespoons of ketchup
Tablespoon of white vinegar
Couple tablespoons of sugar
Couple tablespoons of sweet relish
Tablespoon of grated onion plus 2 tablespoons of minced onion

*I don't measure the ingredients - I just eyeball it to the color/texture I like.
 

No comments: