Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Ideas

Looking for last minute gift ideas?
Have you checked out Pinterest? It's full of inspiration! I spotted these, and knew they would make perfect teacher gifts.
The girls went through my stash of vintage jewelry odds and ends and picked out what they wanted for their teachers bookmark.
Next, they chose some ribbon, I added clamps to each end and attached a few glass beads and the vintage jewelry pieces.
We love how they turned out!
I also whipped up a couple key rings too.
For each, I used two pieces of felted wool, a vintage rhinestone button, and attached the clip with matching ribbon leftover from the book marks.

Such simple ideas, that can be personalized for anyone.

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Love the keyrings!! and the bookmarks!! Gorj!

{northern cottage} said...

This project has been on my to do list for awhile too. I've been looking all over for the ribbon clamps - where did you find yours!?